Thursday, December 16, 2010

Introductions are in order

I am the lone vigilante of the night. I am the one who strikes fear in the hearts of the unjust. I am the rogue who doesn't play by the rules. They call me...Rich a.k.a. White Rice. So. Basically I am going to post things on this particular blog about gaming and whatever else I feel like posting. I enjoy video games, movies, storytelling, writing, filming, cheesecake, The Room, long walks on the beach, murder, being random, going on adventures, repeating things, Mao, top hats, repeating things and plotting to take over the world. So as you can tell from this and previous posts I am in reality a very strange, random and ironic person. Unless this isn't reality and just a dream. BRRRRRRRRM...... BRRRRRRRRRRRRM........ BRRRRRRRRRRRMMM.......... BRRRRRRRRRM.......... BRRRRRRRRRRRMMM............................................ BRRRRRRRRM

Hipster.

Richard "White Rice" Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment