Thursday, December 16, 2010

about me

Hi, I'm Evan. I like to play video games and hang out with my friends, I have a passion for sports, and my favorite sport is racing. I watch the NASCAR races 36 weeks of the year, and I have been to 2 races; Pocono in 2006 and Daytona in 2007. I am a college student in my third year at a community college on Long Island, and I love Florida. I am very friendly and very social. If anyone thinks I am anti social, then you obviously don't know me. I hope that's a good enough explanation of myself, LOL! I can sometimes be silly, and make weird faces, and I love to make people laugh. I am really a geek, no joke, just ask my friends. What is that? I am a loser? Thanks =) There's nothing you can do to change that =) And yes, I am also a Gleek....if u don't know what a Gleek is, you fail at life, and are missing out on the best TV show on earth. Don't mess with the Gleek, especially while i'm getting my Glee on! I will haunt your dreams if u do =) If u don't like who I am, then might as well rage quit, cuz u don't deserve a friend like me. That sounds so mean lol, but it really isn't. Hope you enjoy my posts =) Kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment