Thursday, December 16, 2010

So when I walked into the bathroom in Starbucks...

I was almost hit in the face by the thin part of the door. The part that swings and almost kills people. So, while I was in the bathroom I had a long chat with the door in which I explained that although being in the bathroom all the time sucks, hitting people is not how we make friends. I received a heartfelt apology from the door, and we are now pen-pals.

Did anyone also notice that the excel hand dryers are basically small jet turbines? Who the hell had that idea? I say this only because it blows cold air at high velocities in the winter. I'm allergic to the cold so this is like an instant hive trip. Anyone else have any strange stories like this (not that my story is strange at all.)?

Hipster.

No comments:

Post a Comment