Friday, December 17, 2010

Pictures that make us go 'Only in America!'

So some friends and I (coincidentally all blog team members) were driving when we passed this Church. NOT just any Church, one with such stunningly bad puns it felt the need to expose us all to their horrible-ness. The result? "Forecast- God Reigns Forever!" possible the worst pun that has ever been said, although I'm sure that will change once we start to google puns about Barack Obama.
I say this because of an article I read about comics made based around him that are all either terrible, alarming, disturbing or just plain senseless. As much as I would like to share the link here I will not, because then I would have to bludgeon myself with a large heavy blunt object until I finally came to the conclusion that I can now be blamed for the fall of his political career.

I take back everything I said up there about the Church having the worst pun. They can take the worst biblical pun award instead. I don't really even know where to place this one.











Happy Birthday Taylor and Ian! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment