Saturday, December 11, 2010

So I was laughing at Ann Coulter like I normally do, WHEN...

I realized, holy mother of fallopian tubes, someone has rendered her speechless!!! If only someone could do that repeatedly so that she could never utter a single idiotic phrase, I'm sure many would be better off to acquire their 'news' in peace. And probably from Glenn Beck.
Oh well, at least it's not Bill O'Reilly.

In other news, I intend on conducting this blog with a constant sense of urgency, which is why I have empoyed several digital fish to ensure none of you die from brain overload.

So most of that was a lie, I do not have the authority to employ digital fish. I think the only person who does is Al Gore. He technically invented them after all.

What I mean by a sense of urgency is simply that when I write about current issues I like to think that their severity is enough to motivate action to lead to a better solution. That is not always the case, which is why I'm sure Obama still wears mom jeans with he thinks no one is looking. Not because they're comfortable, but because it's hard to have time to shop when your large amount of massive-scale action is covering the asses of most of America.

Gilbert Gottfried at the Roast of David Hasselhoff comes into head, where he masterfully links Seth McFarlane's rear end to the Simpsons. Of course that's the clean version, but it was too funny to type, as one of those things that easily loses in translation, as if his voice alone was not one of those things.

My point here is simply to further explain my motivations for this blog. It is intended for all who can read and understand at the same time, and for those who can't there is always Weenie Hut Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment