Saturday, December 11, 2010

Did anyone else cry when they read that Miley Cyrus smokes salvia like a champ?

Well now that you think I have emotions, let me just say, I don't. Not with this topic at least. What the hell, Miley??? Your fans are smaller than the plant you're trippin' on!! I'm surprised that her dad seems to think he has no control over her. He should downright know that by now. I'm also not surprised that Disney has said not a peep on this whole thing. It seems that when they are in support of a star in trouble they know everything to say, but when their stars are falling out of the sky, they do nothing but distance themselves from the star until they fizzle out. Miley, they're ending your show, and your songs are marketed to Europe. Disney hates you.

No comments:

Post a Comment